I’ve been using Mac OS X Mail.app for some years now and have always wanted the ability to resend an email message after I had already sent it (e.g. resend it to another recipient, instead of forwarding). I always thought this was a missing feature of Mail.
Turns out it’s not. It has been there all along in various forms, and here’s how you do it:
- Resend a Message in Mac OS X Mail To send a message again in Mac OS X Mail:
- Highlight the message in the Sent folder (or any other folder you have moved it to).
- Select Message | Send Again from the menu (or press Command-Shift-D).
- In Mac OS X Mail 1.x, select File | Open As New Message from the menu.
- Edit the message and send it (again), like a new message.