As usual, I’m the second-to-last person to find out how to do this stuff.
I just happened to want to send multiple photos and couldn’t figure out how – but the forum post below shows that you do it from the other end – via the Camera Roll. Then it becomes clearer…
Oh, and I edited the list of steps for iOS 5.
- Go to your Camera roll.
- Select the roll you want.
- Tap Share icon (on iOS 5 – top right)
- Select multiple photos by tapping each one you want to send via e-mail (you should get a red check mark in each photo; the “Photos Selected” count in the title will increase as the number of photos selected increases).
- Tap the “Share” button in the bottom left.
- You will have the option to share them via Email, Message, or Print.