Yesterday, I was successfully running the “HelloWorld” demo from Red Bear Labs (using Arduino 1.6.3) and then when I attempted to compile and load the “SimpleChat” sketch, it started to freak out and I was getting ‘EEPROM.h not found’ errors and general mayhem — until this morning. I’m not sure if this is helpful but I did a couple of things, and now I can see the BLE Shield in LightBlue for iOS and subsequently in the BLEChat iOS app from Red Bear… For starters, I’m running Mac OS X 10.10.2, and my iPhone 6 is running iOS 8.2, and here’s what I did… Installed Arduino 1.6.1 instead of 1.6.3 (I find it strange that this would matter, but maybe[…]